Santa Clara is a city in California’s Silicon Valley, bordering San Jose and Sunnyvale. In addition to headquartering many global tech companies, Santa Clara County is home to approximately 127,000 residents of diverse backgrounds – over 100 languages and dialects are spoken here. Since 2019, Santa Clara has received several awards for outstanding safety practices, city planning, and clean water. With sports venues, academic institutions, artistic endeavors, and tech companies, Santa Clara is a Bay Area city that offers something unique to every visitor.
A prominent Santa Clara structure is the Santa Clara Mission, part of the string of 21 churches that the Spanish built along the California Coast. Founded in 1777, this iconic landmark was selected for its fertile valley and is the eighth mission church. Settlers began to populate the Santa Clara Valley after the Gold Rush of 1849, and since then the city has continued to develop, attract more residents, and modernize.
Today, the city of Santa Clara features several prominent attractions that drive tourism year-round. California’s Great America amusement park, located just south of the San Francisco Peninsula in northern Santa Clara, is known for its thrill rides, water attractions, and live entertainment. Just a few miles away is the Intel Museum, which has exhibits about technological milestones, such as the making of the silicon chip. The most high-tech stadium in the world, Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, is home to the San Francisco 49ers. Local artwork is featured at the Triton Museum of Art. Academics are typically drawn to Santa Clara University and Mission College. Santa Clara is within driving distance to most major cities in the San Francisco Bay, which makes it a Bay Area favorite for museums, art, jobs, shopping, dining, sports games, and special events.Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Why Santa Clara Residents Choose Shepherd’s Every Time
● Family business with sixty years of combined experience in Plumbing and HVAC services
● Diamond Certified and independently rated Highest in Quality and Helpful Expertise
● Prompt response times, free consultations, and package dealsOur Plumbing Services
For comprehensive plumbing maintenance, replacements, repairs, and emergencies, Shepherd’s can:
● Replace a faulty garbage disposal
● Repair a leaky faucet or recommend a product for new installation
● Repair leaky or cracked pipes, full or partial pipe replacements
● Troubleshoot water heater issues, recommend and perform maintenance or repairs
● And more – check out our plumbing services page!Our AC & HVAC Services
For HVAC and Air Conditioning services, Shepherd’s can:
● Indoor Air Quality and Filtration – reduce allergens and dust in the air
● Hydronic/Radiant Heating Systems – cost effective and efficient whole-house heating
● Gas Fired Furnace Repair, Installation – for all makes and models of furnace
● Heat Pump Repair/Installation – for ground source, air source, exhaust air heat pumps and more
● Air Conditioning Installation/Repair – plus our recommendations for maintenance long-term
● AC Zoning System – helps save energy costs and levels temperature
Shepherd’s provides Plumbing, AC, and HVAC Services for homeowners across Santa Clara County and the California Bay Area.
Talk To Us
Get in touch with a Plumbing, AC and HVAC professional today! To learn more about what we offer to our clients in Menlo Park, Los Gatos, Cupertino, and the greater Bay Area, click here. To contact us, simply call (650) 263-6758 or visit our Contact Us page.