Redwood City is a California Bay Area city stretching from the San Francisco Peninsula to the foothills of the Santa Cruz mountains. Neighboring Atherton, Menlo Park, and Woodside, this city is inhabited by approximately 85,000 residents of various backgrounds and cultures. Redwood City is a part of San Mateo County and technologically rich Silicon Valley, housing prominent global technology companies including Oracle, Informatica, Evernote, and Box. The city’s slogan is “Climate Best by Government Test”, a name originating from a climatological report before World War I that determined Redwood City, along with the Canary Islands and North Africa’s Mediterranean Coast, had the world’s best climate. With warm, mostly sunny days and relatively mild winters, this bustling city is a state favorite.
The city’s lively downtown is a growing hot spot on the San Francisco peninsula which offers residents, visitors, and businesses a vibrant retail, entertainment, and restaurant experience. Visitors walking the palm tree lined streets can enjoy clothing boutiques, fine dining, gastropubs, highly-rated ethnic restaurants, and family-owned shops. In the heart of downtown, the main square in front of the old courthouse hosts events such as 3D light shows, live music, and outdoor movies.
Redwood City connects to several major watercourses, including Redwood Creek and several river deltas including Westpoint Slough. In fact, of the city’s 34 square miles, fifteen of them are purely water. Redwood City is home to the only active deep water port within the south bay of San Francisco. Here, a large structure known as the Pulgas Water Temple commemorates the area where waters lead to San Francisco and the Bay Area. The city also features several wildlife preserves, including the Blair Island Ecological Preserve, the Don Edwards National Wildlife Refuge, and the Edgewood County Park.
Shepherd’s provides high-quality Plumbing, AC, and HVAC Services for homeowners across Redwood City and the California Bay Area.
Redwood City Residents Choose Shepherd’s Every Time
- Sixty years of combined experience in Plumbing and HVAC services
- Diamond Certified and independently rated Highest in Quality and Helpful Expertise
- Prompt response times, free consultations, and package deals
Need Plumbing Services?
Our services help your home plumbing system last longer and work more efficiently. We cover:
- New Plumbing. Enjoy brand new pipes free of drips, leaks, calcium buildup, and squeaky noises!
- Faucet Installation and Repairs. Upgrade to an easily maneuverable pull-out faucet if you haven’t already.
- Leaking Pipes and Water Line Repair. A suddenly high water bill could indicate leaky pipes.
- Water Heater Installation and Repair: We can repair or install all water heater types including tankless, solar, heat pump, condensing or traditional.
Need AC & HVAC Services?
From basic maintenance to full replacements and complicated repairs, we can do it for you. We cover:
- Indoor Air Quality and Filtration. Breathe easy during allergy season with better filtration.
- Hydronic/Radiant Heating Systems. These offer uniform heating and energy efficiency.
- Gas Fired Furnace Repair, Installation. Our services help maintain gas-fired furnaces.
- Air Conditioning Installation/Repair. Stay cool and don’t worry about a faulty AC.
- AC Zoning System. Tailor your family’s temperature needs with an AC zoning system.
Talk To Us
To learn more about what we offer to our clients in Redwood City, Santa Cruz, Woodside, and the greater Bay Area, click here. To contact us, simply call (650) 263-6758 or visit our Contact Us page.Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.