The city of Mountain View lies at the southern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, just off of Highway 101 and right in the center of Silicon Valley. This city in Santa Clara County is home to approximately 80,000 residents that together make up a diverse, caring, and hardworking community. Mountain View takes pride in its exemplary public services and facilities to support the many needs of its residents, and citizens return the favor with spirited community involvement. The city features internationally known tech companies alongside a walkable downtown, with everything from upscale restaurants to yoga studios.
High technology is the foundation of the local economy. Mountain View citizens have proven to be an innovative and determined workforce: in 2019, the city had the highest concentration of workers in the labor force in California cities with a population of greater than 60,000. Larger tech companies in Silicon Valley certainly contribute to the city’s economic vitality, especially Google, Microsoft, Intuit, 23andMe, LinkedIn, and Samsung. In fact, Mountain View’s population grows significantly during the day from the labor force commuting to large companies and their auxiliary support businesses.
Whether visitors aim to walk the length of downtown, listen to thousands of migrating birds at the Shoreline tidal marshes, visit the Computer History Museum or see an outdoor performance in the Shoreline amphitheatre, Mountain View has something for everyone to enjoy. With warm summers and temperate winters, this city is a California favorite. Check out the services we offer to our local customers in the greater San Jose area.
Shepherd’s: Mountain View’s Top Choice for Plumbing and HVAC Services
Shepherd’s Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning is a family business that has passed through three generations. The current team retains sixty years of combined experience in the field. Independently rated Highest in Quality and Helpful Expertise, Shepherd’s offers services that Mountain View residents trust. We promise prompt response times, free consultations, and package deals.
Shepherd’s is a proud holder of the Diamond Certification Award. This award is given to a select few local companies that pass a rigorous and comprehensive program – a guarantee for all consumers that the provider in question is an industry professional who provides exceptional, high-quality service to all their customers.
Our team of expert plumbing professionals have the knowledge, equipment, and experience to help your home plumbing system last longer and work more efficiently. We cover:
- New Plumbing for Remodels – complete plumbing system installation
- Faucet Installation and Repairs – fix leaks, clanking noises, squeaky handles, and more
- Leaking Pipes and Water Line Repair – including sewage leaks and sewer main line repair
- Water Heater Installation and Repair – repair dispenser, leaks, or delays
- And more – check out our plumbing services page!
AC & HVAC Services
From basic maintenance to full replacements and complicated repairs, our qualified experts can do it for you. Our air conditioning and HVAC services cover:
- Indoor Air Quality and Filtration – reduce allergens and dust in the air
- Hydronic/Radiant Heating Systems – cost effective and efficient whole-house heating
- Gas Fired Furnace Repair, Installation – for all makes and models of furnace
- Air Conditioning Installation/Repair – plus our recommendations for maintenance long-term
- AC Zoning System – helps save energy costs and levels temperature
- And more – check out our HVAC and AC services page!
Get in touch with a Plumbing, AC and HVAC professional today! To learn more about what we offer to our clients in Monte Sereno, Menlo Park, Los Gatos, and the greater Bay Area, click here. To contact us, simply call (650) 263-6758 or visit our Contact Us page.