It seems counterintuitive: AC repair during the coldest month of the year? Believe it or not, December is an excellent time to service your AC, and we have professionals who can make it easy for you. In our experience, the air conditioner repair holiday season brings clients looking for preventative (or preemptive) maintenance – and such maintenance is crucial to allow your AC unit and HVAC system to function excellently for its whole life capacity.
Why to Participate in the “Air Conditioner Repair Holiday Season”
- Because it saves you money: While bigger AC issues may require immediate attention, preventative maintenance like AC repair in December can save you hundreds of dollars on larger repairs (or replacements) down the road. For example, an annual tune-up can help reduce your energy use by up to 20%.
- Easy scheduling: Any HVAC professional worth their salt will tell you that the best time to schedule preventative maintenance is in December, when most residential and commercial properties are closed for the season. If you wait until summertime to service your unit, you’ll be competing with your neighbors for appointments.
- Holiday promotions: HVAC companies frequently offer holiday discounts on their service plans to attract new customers or offer an incentive to existing ones. This is your chance to score a deal on the preventative maintenance you need for your system!
Air Conditioner Repair Near Me
Atherton | Cupertino | Ls Altos | Los Gatos | Menlo Park | Monte Sereno | Mountain View | Palo Alto | Portola Valley | Redwood City | San Jose | San Mateo | Santa Clara | Saratoga | Sunnyvale | Woodside |
Benefits of AC Repair This Winter
- Fewer surprise issues in the summer: We all know what it’s like when your AC breaks down in the middle of a heat wave…it’s not pleasant. By scheduling regular maintenance during December and January, you can catch potential problems before they cause a major inconvenience.
- Filtered, Clean Air Throughout Your Home: Regardless of the season, your air conditioner contributes to indoor air quality in your home. Even now, a good deal into winter, air circulates throughout your property through the HVAC system. Proper upkeep before the winter will most likely include replacing the air filter to ensure that clean, dust-free air reaches all areas of the house, even on winter days.
- Preventative Maintenance is the Responsible Choice: Look: it’s easy to understand why people tend to procrastinate planning ahead. However, you’ll save money and enjoy high-performing, efficient devices and appliances for longer if you maintain them along the way. This also means an investment in your home’s long-term value. If you’re serious about making the smart choice to get on top of AC repair this December, contact a service pro in your area today to make sure that this season is one of celebration and accomplishment for years to come.
This is the part where we tell you that our professionals want to keep your AC running smoothly, even through the coldest months of the year. We’re committed to providing great service at affordable prices.
Get in Touch With Air Conditioner Repair Pros Near Me